Come back out to Norfolk Southern’s Brosnan Forest to enjoy the 2nd Annual “Evening at Brosnan”!
Location: Brosnan Forest (125 Brosnan Forest Rd, Dorchester, SC)
Date: April 21
Time: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Nonprofit organization Friends of Dorchester County Parks, is pleased to open the gates of Brosnan Forest for an Earth Day celebration and event to support our park development efforts. This exclusive event will offer the general public access to Norfolk Southern’s marquee retreat for one magical spring evening.
Tickets are capped at 150. BBQ with all the fixins, beer, wine, live music by the Lawmen Band, and good company supporting a good cause are all included in the ticket price. An Evening at Brosnan will take place on April 21 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM at 125 Brosnan Forest Rd, Dorchester, SC 29437.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE BROSNAN FOREST PROPERTY.
What you need to know:
- Tickets include all food, drink, and entertainment
- Single tickets are $40 and include entry for one person. Couple tickets are $70 and include entry for two people. Additional donations are accepted!
- All attendees must present a printed ticket or show it on a smartphone
- Tickets may be purchased online only at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-at-brosnan-2018-tickets-43102657208
- Ticket sales will end when all tickets are sold or no later than April 16. This event is expected to sell out.
- No refunds. Transfer of tickets is available.
- Event runs rain or shine.
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM | Appetizers
- 7:15 PM – 9:15 PM | BBQ Buffet
- 8:00 PM – 9:45 PM | Norfolk Southern Lawmen Band
- 10:00 PM | Conclusion
- Parking and all festivities will be located at the Main Lodge and Amphitheater.
- All guests must check in at the Main Lodge.
- Children are welcome, but all guests must purchase tickets.